Google Classroom Notifications
Did you know that you can receive daily or weekly notifications from your student’s Google Classrooms? As a guardian, you can get email summaries about your student’s activity in Classroom. Email summaries do not include grades.
In email summaries, you can review:
- Missing work—Work not turned in when the summary was sent.
- Upcoming work—Work that’s due today and tomorrow (for daily emails) or that’s due in the upcoming week (for weekly emails).
- Class activities—Announcements, assignments, and questions recently posted by teachers.
To get email summaries of your student’s work, you must accept an email invitation from a teacher. You can unsubscribe from summaries or remove yourself as a guardian at any time.
Steps to receive notification:
- The teacher emails you an invitation to join your student’s class.
- In your email program, open your email invitation and accept.
The parent portal on Infinite Campus is a great tool to monitor grades and assignments. If you do not have a parent portal, or cannot gain access to yours, please contact Jen Thurman to get it set up. email@example.com