Student Accident Insurance

  • If you need to file a claim, you must complete a Student Accident Claim Form that is available at the school your child attends. Please read the Claim Form for instructions on how to submit a claim. The school district and medical/dental providers are not responsible for filing a student accident claim.  Student Accident Claim Form

    Please note that this coverage is accident coverage only, and will not replace your primary health insurance. The Student Accident Coverage plan is designed to pay for expenses which are not reimbursed by your primary health insurance, any other plan of coverage or any other benefit. As a result, you must file a claim with your own health insurance carrier first.

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.