The Sherrard CUSD 200 program is funded by the Early Childhood Preschool for All grant from the State of Illinois. The Preschool for All program is for children ages 3 through 5 who are not age eligible for kindergarten (i.e., age 5 on or before September 1 of the school year in which the early childhood program is to be implemented) and who are determined by multiple weighted at-risk factors.
All children ages 3 through 5 should participate in preschool screening.
BHASED Community Screening Dates:
- August 18, 2021 at Coal Valley Municipal Park from 9:00am-2:00pm
- August 31, 2021 at Phipps Park - Silvis from 9:00am-12:00pm
- September 16, 2021 at Schadt Park - Silvis from 9:00am-2:00pm
- October 14, 2021 at United Methodist Church Community Center from 9:00am-12:00pm
- November 10, 2021 at RICHD (tentative) from 9:00am-12:00pm
- January 12, 2022 at United Methodist Church Community Center 9:00am-12:00pm
- February 16, 2022 at RICHD (tentative) from 9:00am-12:00pm
For all area screening dates, contact Denice Durbin, Preschool Screening Coordinator at Black Hawk Area Special Education to schedule a screening for your preschool aged student. The phone number is (309) 796-0082 extension 123.